Hisense H65N6800 4K LED TV Review & comments

Banding is panel lottery, I have had various Hisence's from their model range best has been the m7000 in that respect but I know some people have had bad M7000's. So luck of the draw. Not even sure if they are all the same panel and maybe get graded at factory to go into specific models.

Last edited:
Hello folks,

Just wondering if anyone else is having issue with the programme guide on their H65N6800 please .
This is in reference to the Freeview programme guide via satellite input . The TV will not retain the programme info if it's turned off . If you want to see programme info then you have to go into guide and select the channel for it to bring up the "now" and "next" programme information . This makes trying to record a programme onto the USB stick a joke if it's more than approximately 2hrs into the future . For instance I cannot set a timer in the morning to record something in the evening as I have no clue what's on or at what time . It will record in the evening if set in the morning but I am clueless as to what I have recorded until I watch it. Similarly I could not plan an evenings viewing without going into each channel that I think would have something of interest to me . Because no information is displayed for anything until I select the channel. This makes deciding what to watch very laborious and tedious as you can probably imagine .

Am I doing something wrong ? Have I not set the TV up correctly ? Surely I must have boo booed somewhere along the line ? My old Panny plasma would populate the Freeview and Freesat guides instantly making the evenings viewing a breeze to plan .

Have we gone back to the stone age ??? LOL

Thanks

Andrew

Would you think the N6800 would be a better buy than the Samsung M6400 despite its issues?

Hi,

Would you give me an advice cause I am really lost: for my budget I can choose either 58 inch Panasonic EX750 or 65 inch Hisense N6800, the price is practically the same ~1 050 pounds. Which one would be a better option?

How I see it, seems the biggest drawback from Hisense is it's lower brightness and poor HDR but it has a bigger screen.

I mainly plan to watch SD, FULL HD, and Bluray, not so much of 4k HDR content however I also play PS4 (not PS4 pro) and it now has HDR support so it seems only Panasonic would truly benefit from it?

For SD, my distance is like 13ft but for gaming and bluray it's like 7 ft.

Hi,

Would you give me an advice cause I am really lost: for my budget I can choose either 58 inch Panasonic EX750 or 65 inch Hisense N6800, the price is practically the same ~1 050 pounds. Which one would be a better option?

How I see it, seems the biggest drawback from Hisense is it's lower brightness and poor HDR but it has a bigger screen.

I mainly plan to watch SD, FULL HD, and Bluray, not so much of 4k HDR content however I also play PS4 (not PS4 pro) and it now has HDR support so it seems only Panasonic would truly benefit from it?

For SD, my distance is like 13ft but for gaming and bluray it's like 7 ft.
Both are actually very similar TVs but I'd probably go for the EX750 as you get 3D as an added bonus!

hi friends,
I entered the service mode of this TV but I can not even go out after restarting it.
Help me, please! :(

This can be had for £798 now through currys. Worth it?
Is it proper HDR10 ?

I've only tried two of this brand - i'll never touch them again.
The maths, two out of two, make them unreasonable to me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom