• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Hisense H65N5750

THE BOARS

Are these the latest version ,from the 65m7000
are they any good.
Im looking at spending roughly about £1000/£1200 ,i went for the 65m7000 but have the flashing bar problem ,now wondering what else is out there .
Coming from a panasonic 55vt30

Last edited:

Dodgexander

No idea yet, haven't seen reviews surface and it seems Hisense take a little longer to get their tv's to reviewers.

The high range Hisense tv's are the ones I am most excited about which are due to be released later in the year.

The current models are edge lit and probably perform on par more or less to the 2016 variants. As with most 2017 tv's a better deal can be found going for a higher range 2016 model vs a lower range 2017 one as 2017 prices are still so high.

Coming from a Plasma I would really consider spending more if you can. If you could get to £1500 for one of the LG B6 or C6 models you will get a marked upgrade everywhere, otherwise with an LCD it may be in some ways two steps forward one back vs your VT30.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom