Question Hisense H50M3300 - 4K 50"

Discussion in 'Hisense TVs Forum' started by simonrope, Jun 10, 2016.

1. simonrope

simonrope
      Standard Member

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +0
      Hi!

I did a search but couldn't find a topic on this specific model.

I took the plunge and purchased this on Amazon, not sure how I feel about it at the moment...

I tried the built in Netflix app to try 4K, it does look very good, but I thought it felt a bit laggy? This TV is also used for PS4 gaming, I played Uncharted 4 a bit this morning and thought it looked worse than my old Sharp 46" TV, and again I thought it felt laggy where as my old TV it was very smooth.

I have my PS4 connected the HDMI 3, which says it's '4K @ 60hz', which I assume is better than the other sliot which is '4K @ 30hz'.

Anyone else have any opinions on this TV, I would love to hear peoples thoughts.

Thanks
      Simon

2. simonrope

simonrope
      Standard Member

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +0
      Oh, and another question (sorry!)

4K/60hz HDMI, I just have an old standard HDMI cable, do I need a newer one to use this slot or are they all the same?

3. davidgu

davidgu

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +70
      I have the same TV. No idea why Amazon (and Argos, where I bought it) list it as H50M3300 (which doesn't appear on the Hisense website) since it's clearly listed on the box and the back of the screen as a Hisense HE50KEC315UWTS.

I love it. Great quality pics not only on Netflix 4k, but also in upscaling HD and even SD. Lovely deep blacks, super bright whites.

Haven't tried any external 4K sources, so can't comment on that.