Hisense A6200 (H50A6200UK) Review & Comments

No but instil today they was saying that i0926 was latest from last week..I did notice that the hisense France website has a new update for the 50" model dated 16/10/19

Fingers crossed it's a winner and fixes all of the issues.....!

Got an alert for an update but it gets to 48% and fails.

Tried several times.Can I download it from anywhere?

Got an alert for an update but it gets to 48% and fails.

Tried several times.Can I download it from anywhere?
Not had any OTA alerts... Hopefully the update hisense are sending me is newer than what they sent before

Received usb today haven't installed it yet paperwork say version is J0926

Installed update WiFi seems to be working now update version is J0926

Should I do a factory reset?

I think you can still browse the menus without having a prime membership, it's the menus that have been a problem

The new update seem to use a web version of YouTube now version web_231019

And I think fast motion is improved bit not sure 100%

There the only changes have noticed so far sent email to see if I can get a changelog of update

With regards to the prime app, do you mean that the navigation between titles has been fixed? It was really slow and laggy on all previous versions

Haven't had any WiFi dropouts will try to get uploaded tonight any recommendations on where to UL

Tried both Google drive and Dropbox it won't upload get on the phone maybe and ask them to send you one out as would like to see others opinions on this update

I received an OTA update yesterday on mine. It would have been over the internet and not the normal UHF as I'm in Paris. Can't remember the exact new version. J something (will check tonight).

YouTube looks a little different.

Amazon still suffers from the lag and sluggish response.

Another question: has anyone managed to get BBC iPlayer UHD content working? I've tried by selecting both the Beta version in settings and also one of the wildlife pieces suggested in the documentaries category, but get an error. Other content plays fine.

Another question: has anyone managed to get BBC iPlayer UHD content working? I've tried by selecting both the Beta version in settings and also one of the wildlife pieces suggested in the documentaries category, but get an error. Other content plays fine.
My BBC iPlayer uhd working fine my software version is J0926 is that same as yours.

Also noticed that Netflix looks alot better

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom