Hisense A6200 (H50A6200UK) Review & Comments

From what I gather the buggy Amazon app isn't restricted to just Hisense TVs. My friend's Sony TV has similar issues.
@MrClive take a look at this regarding Amazon.

That's a pain; if they say the same to me, I won't be going ahead with it either. Not taking the risk of it going on a journey with a courier!
I'll probably just live with it and keep my fingers crossed for a future firmware update!!

Word of warning……

I was in the same position with the amazon app.

Repair Tech (Hisense’s outsourced repair contractor) arranged collection via their courier Panther back in July. The TV turned up at their workshop smashed and I’ve had the world of pain getting them to offer a replacement TV (over 8 weeks). They we’re saying that they’d not be able to offer replacement TV or refund. It’s only in the last couple of days that they’ve offered a TV from “returns stock and potentially unused” whatever that means.

I’m still without a TV.

Where’s a good place on here to post the experience with Hisense / Repair Tech support…it’s been pretty shocking

Sorry. Didn’t get chance to install till today.

Not sorted the amazon issue for me sadly.

Thankfully everything else seems to works perfectly.

I've found the issue is temporarily resolved by clearing Cache on the TV

Word of warning……

I was in the same position with the amazon app.

Repair Tech (Hisense’s outsourced repair contractor) arranged collection via their courier Panther back in July. The TV turned up at their workshop smashed and I’ve had the world of pain getting them to offer a replacement TV (over 8 weeks). They we’re saying that they’d not be able to offer replacement TV or refund. It’s only in the last couple of days that they’ve offered a TV from “returns stock and potentially unused” whatever that means.

I’m still without a TV.

Where’s a good place on here to post the experience with Hisense / Repair Tech support…it’s been pretty shocking

Hi and thanks for the post, I think I'd read about your situ somewhere else, hence me rejecting the offer of a repair!
Fingers crossed you get it sorted out.

Hi and thanks for the post, I think I'd read about your situ somewhere else, hence me rejecting the offer of a repair!
Fingers crossed you get it sorted out.
Cheers Jayhab
I hope so too, it just seems absurd. I’d like to know where I legally stand because at the moment each Hisense, Repair Tech and Panther (the courier) a pointing the blame at each other.

Cheers Jayhab
I hope so too, it just seems absurd. I’d like to know where I legally stand because at the moment each Hisense, Repair Tech and Panther (the courier) a pointing the blame at each other.

Hisense are responsible as they arranged courier.

As long as you can prove undamaged at collection, its slam dunk Hisenses issue imho.

Hisense are responsible as they arranged courier.

As long as you can prove undamaged at collection, its slam dunk Hisenses issue imho.
You’d have thought so. I took photos and so did the courier

Has anyone tried the J809 firmware for the ae6100
From hisense French site

Firmware release date is 2.9.19

50A6100

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the A6100 firmware on the France hisense website there a J809 update just released

My sister's A6250 (bought from argos) won't turn on she says - red light is on but that's it. Turned off at wall and left for a while but made no difference. It's in warranty still - should she just take it back to Argos?

Having alot of issues with wifi cutting out on TV with router in same room going to talk to AO tomorrow about exchange as sending for repair isn't suitable for me.

Does the 7100 model have game mode?

Hisense won't let me replace TV without letting them take it away for repair so now stuck with TV. As AO won't replace without hisense giving a uplift reference code.

And hisense tech say they don't have anything newer than J0515

Hisense won't let me replace TV without letting them take it away for repair so now stuck with TV. As AO won't replace without hisense giving a uplift reference code.

And hisense tech say they don't have anything newer than J0515
Has this been raised with Hisense or are you dealing with Repair Tech?

Has it gone to the hisense escalations team. I think the guy who looks after it is called Rodolfo.

Hisense have contacted me by email and said they looking into issues with the WiFi and will email a update when they have it..and sound s like they have withdrawn the J0515 update they were giving out.

I had the update and wifi module disappeared. I was sent another USB and that seems to have fixed things but not certain losing network is fixed as not used recengly

I had the update and wifi module disappeared. I was sent another USB and that seems to have fixed things but not certain losing network is fixed as not used recengly
What the software version

Over the last week or two, the BBC iPlayer app and Channel 4 apps have been really buggy, not loading at all - I just get the whizzing blue thing but no BBC or C4 logo.

My 6200 is currently on I1008

I've tried a couple of the firmwares on the French website, but none are picked up by the TV when requesting an update via USB.

Edit: another bug is I can no longer add the BBC iPlayer app to the home page! If I have it highlighted in the apps menu and tap the green button to add to home, it then gives me the Explore Freeview Play one instead!

bossc@ , I can't figure out how to do a factory reset. Unless I'm missing it, there is no power button on the A6200 TV.

Last edited:
Hisense are sending me a new update for 50AE6100 will let you guys know of firmware update version once received

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom