Quantcast

Hisense A6200 (H50A6200UK) Review & Comments

TheGamer147

Hi I have Sky fiber max runs at a 50 mbps yes it's set to 4k on yt the picture is good but as I say the tv settings have not changed to the hdr modes so a bit confused.
Not had one for ages.. Which hdmi socket do you use for tv and which for console?
I use hdmi 1 for PS4 hdmi 2 for Nintendo switch and hdmi 3 for sky

TheGamer147

Anyone having issues with motion on fast moving images on PS4 and Netflix

Spud74

Novice Member
Hi, I just had a USB stick sent from HiSense, containing the J0926 update for my Ae6100, I'll post it here as a link to my Google drive, if anyone needs it, no responsibility taken for any incompatibility 😉

TheGamer147

Hi, I just had a USB stick sent from HiSense, containing the J0926 update for my Ae6100, I'll post it here as a link to my Google drive, if anyone needs it, no responsibility taken for any incompatibility 😉

Hi mate did you do a factory reset after installing also do you get any motion blur on Netflix art TV app or iPlayer when watching football

Thanks

TheGamer147

My Freeview catch-up Channel shortcuts have completely disappeared from my Freeview button I tried factory reset but still not come back.

Romster1

just came across this thread which is very long.im looking for a tv for a bedroom to replace my old Samsung 1080P tv which admittedly still produces a great picture but its only a 32 so want to go to a 4k. HDR is not important as I havea high end 4k tv in the lounge for serious viewing. most of the content ill be watching in the bedroom is either 1080p or 4K UHD. the wifi issues wont effect me as I'll be getting cotent via my NVidia shield tv which had no issues connecting to my router. Is theA6100 the same as the A6200? im hoping that the banding issues have been resolved in thier latest models too. Richer sounds website says the 50 a 6200 model isnt available anymore. is the 6250 which I assume is the latest model exactly the same as the 100 and 200 models ?

tfboy

Maybe I ought to chase up as the tech support ticket I had raised back in October was never resolved - they never got back to me.

Anyway, over the last couple of weeks, I've now lost the ability to watch iPlayer. The ITV and C4 streaming services still work, but the BBC one just says content unavailable - I choose what I want to watch then get an error 02001 - Something went wrong loading this programme. Just to confirm, this happens with both the standard and Beta versions of iPlayer and I'm not trying any UHD content, just the normal stuff.

Attachments

Romanquadra

Novice Member
Maybe I ought to chase up as the tech support ticket I had raised back in October was never resolved - they never got back to me.

Anyway, over the last couple of weeks, I've now lost the ability to watch iPlayer. The ITV and C4 streaming services still work, but the BBC one just says content unavailable - I choose what I want to watch then get an error 02001 - Something went wrong loading this programme. Just to confirm, this happens with both the standard and Beta versions of iPlayer and I'm not trying any UHD content, just the normal stuff.
Just me or this model has extreme edge brightness?

kharma45

Does Prime Video still work for people? I can’t get it to work. Before I did a reset in the TV, it was sluggish to load. Couldn’t watch shows. Reset the TV, now just shows a web page with an error that I can’t get past.