HiSense 65XT910 Owners Thread

looking at your pictures it's the other way round for me my theater mode looks like your standard mode and visa versa

looking at your pictures it's the other way round for me my theater mode looks like your standard mode and visa versa
So if you leave both at default which is better, all modes look of except theatre. What firmware you on.

theater mode must be used only for HD - 8 bits videos (BT709).
All the other modes are optimized for wide gamut (Rec2020..so HDR or 10 bits video).

All the other modes are optimized for wide gamut (Rec2020..so HDR or 10 bits video).
i use theatre mode for HD tv and use standard mode for blu-ray ,standard mode looks the best to me for blu-ray and 4k demos

This is what I remind odd that thetre is the only one that conforms to Rec709 and the others use the wide gamut, yet they look washed out and awful.

It is the fourth time I require the same question . Can someone kindly tell me where I can retrieve the latest update ? Thank you

It is the fourth time I require the same question . Can someone kindly tell me where I can retrieve the latest update ? Thank you
as above, the latest firmware is on the site, but others are testing firmware for hisense, maybe send them an email and ask.

as above, the latest firmware is on the site, but others are testing firmware for hisense, maybe send them an email and ask.
Ah . Ok Thank you . I thought it was possible to download it from somewhere . Sorry .
I tried to write to hisense Italy and they did not even answer me . I try with hisense Uk . Tnx a lot

Can anyone please comment on the quality of Sky/BT football(up scaling, banding, motion etc) on this TV
As Sky is mainly my viewing, would you recommend this TV ?

Ah . Ok Thank you . I thought it was possible to download it from somewhere . Sorry .
I tried to write to hisense Italy and they did not even answer me . I try with hisense Uk . Tnx a lot
yes try uk, and they will sort you out.

I ordered the 65XT910 to tide me over until my Sony XD94 arrives. I've had it now for a couple of hours still messing about with the settings.
WOW.....this is a fantastic TV. Cannot find anything wrong at all. No banding on football, motion seems spot on, does an amazing job up scaling Sky HD and native 4K is as good as the Sony.
When or if an update comes for HDR, this must be the best value TV out there!

Seriously thinking this could be a keeper, especially when saving £3.2K!

I ordered the 65XT910 to tide me over until my Sony XD94 arrives. I've had it now for a couple of hours still messing about with the settings.
WOW.....this is a fantastic TV. Cannot find anything wrong at all. No banding on football, motion seems spot on, does an amazing job up scaling Sky HD and native 4K is as good as the Sony.

Yep it's a bloody good tv there's no doubt about that, the blacks are fantastic, just had a few too many issues at the time I had it but if they're all sorted out it will be unbelievable value for money.

Someone was saying HDR is added for when streaming content I did download a Samsung demo with HDR and it played flawlessly

Someone was saying HDR is added for when streaming content I did download a Samsung demo with HDR and it played flawlessly
I'm pretty sure that Samsung one that says it's HDR actually isn't, it doesn't come up with hdr on my E6 like other hdr content does

Its better than made out to be for sure, Have you got 4k bluray player.

I'm pretty sure that Samsung one that says it's HDR actually isn't, it doesn't come up with hdr on my E6 like other hdr content does
Andy i tried the exodus and it looks fantastic and but thats in theatre mode(confused) and all other modes looked washed out to me. chris said to me in this test fw that it was enabled and it was not a finished artical yet.

were can we find some HDR demo's

the exodus and life of pi ones.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom