Hisense 65u8b Aspect ratio

saracen1966

Standard Member
Reaction score
For some reason I'm unable to change the aspect ratio through my settings.
Regardless of source Automatic is default and greyed out.... if you try to change it, it says the option is unavailable.

Hi- I had exactly the same problem, using Sky Q, I emailed Hisense support and they replied as below:

Dear Hisense Customer,

Thank you for your email and explanation of the current issue you are facing.

I can inform you that the aspect ratio is generally locked on 2018 models and above if the content is 4k.

I have been unable to find the technical reason as to why this is, but the support team cannot change this feature and it is not considered to be a fault.

I hope that this will be helpful.

Please note you can also call our call-centre on 0333 800 2200 quoting reference 1 during these hours:
  • Monday to Saturday: 9am-6pm
You can also use this handy link to chat to us now: Chat now

For further help and assistance with your TV please visit our digital self-help guides by clicking this link and searching for your model in the top right corner.

--

Kind Regards,

Khamal (Hisense Support Team)

Hi- I had exactly the same problem, using Sky Q, I emailed Hisense support and they replied as below:

Dear Hisense Customer,

Thank you for your email and explanation of the current issue you are facing.

I can inform you that the aspect ratio is generally locked on 2018 models and above if the content is 4k.

I have been unable to find the technical reason as to why this is, but the support team cannot change this feature and it is not considered to be a fault.

I hope that this will be helpful.

Please note you can also call our call-centre on 0333 800 2200 quoting reference 1 during these hours:
  • Monday to Saturday: 9am-6pm
You can also use this handy link to chat to us now: Chat now

For further help and assistance with your TV please visit our digital self-help guides by clicking this link and searching for your model in the top right corner.

--

Kind Regards,

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom