HiSense 65U7QFTUK v LG 65NANO816NA

T313

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hisense over £100 cheaper than the LG (£855). The LG doesn't have all the bells and whistles that the hisense has, but is the quality good enough to stick with the LG? Any thoughts kindly appreciated.

if you watch straight on get the 65U7QFTUK

if you watch straight on get the 65U7QFTUK
I've just got an email to say
Samsung Qled QE65Q60TAUXXU in stock, which I can get for £959.20 through work. Is it worth paying the extra £200 for it? Or stick with the hisense.

Samsung and LG are basic edgelit TV's, Hisense will be better

Have you considered either the NANO 906 or 916 which are Fald sets?
[/WeQUOTE]
Yes I have thank you. I know there's not a huge difference between the mid end and low high end led TVs, so can't warrant paying something like £999 for the nano 906. Plan is to update in a few years once oled prices come down.

Hisense over £100 cheaper than the LG (£855). The LG doesn't have all the bells and whistles that the hisense has, but is the quality good enough to stick with the LG? Any thoughts kindly appreciated.
Don't buy a Hisense

I disagree with this completely: bought a Hisense for a friend and he loved it, works well and unbeatable value.

and lots of comments and threads on here stating Hisense make good tvs.
Well i will put it like this. You won't find any professional reviewers recommending them. They are just not good TVs although for most people it doesn't matter. They are just as good as any other budget TV probably.

I disagree with this completely: bought a Hisense for a friend and he loved it, works well and unbeatable value.

and lots of comments and threads on here stating Hisense make good tvs.

Well i will put it like this. You won't find any professional reviewers recommending them. They are just not good TVs although for most people it doesn't matter. They are just as good as any other budget TV probably.

It is clear that they aren’t the high end/all singing/latest cool tech that a some TVs have, but some of their models are just streets ahead of the competition in the budget sector. And if you get it from John Lewis or Richer sounds, then you have peace of mind for 5/6 years, by which point the urge to upgrade will be lurking around anyway!!! 🤣

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom