Hisense 65u7a firmware update

Alfa 1971

Standard Member
Hi all, this is my first post. I have the Hisense 65U7A and it's a great TV. However after no over the air update I contacted Hisense UK who sent me a USB to update the TV. The update was successful however I don't know what the new settings are or whether I should touch them. I have things like Judder control and blur control and I'm sure others, I'm just wary of buggering up my picture .. Any help greatly appreciated...i swear the update has improved the picture quality by itself mind.

Care to upload the firmware file?

Those setting are there for you to bugger it up. You can always restore to default for each. Remember, default will never be right for any set, each one is slightly different and it's also extremely subjective.

Shiftynagasaki

Hi all, this is my first post. I have the Hisense 65U7A and it's a great TV. However after no over the air update I contacted Hisense UK who sent me a USB to update the TV. The update was successful however I don't know what the new settings are or whether I should touch them. I have things like Judder control and blur control and I'm sure others, I'm just wary of buggering up my picture .. Any help greatly appreciated...i swear the update has improved the picture quality by itself mind.
If you could share the update it would ne appreciated

Listy

User hasn't been seen since a week Tuesday, wouldn't hold much hope of the file chaps ;)

Alfa 1971

Standard Member
Hi all... Been on hols.How do I upload the USB I was sent on here for you guys to use?? Or why not contact Hisense like I did and get one sent to you.

Alfa 1971

Standard Member
Hi. I looked online for Hisense UK. E mailed them on the contact page, told them the model of my TV and because I'd registered the TV they sent out a USB free to update my u7a to the latest firmware.

Alfa 1971

Standard Member
Took about a week to get mine... Not sure what it's done tbh however a couple of settings have changed.. What picture settings are you using, I've just changed my colour from auto to native and it gives the picture a lot more vibrancy

bheart

Novice Member
Hi. I looked online for Hisense UK. E mailed them on the contact page, told them the model of my TV and because I'd registered the TV they sent out a USB free to update my u7a to the latest firmware.
I see your post is dated April 2019 so, what is the latest firmware version?

KaZAaRa

Novice Member
Hi guys, can you upload the firmware you get from UK office. UAE office trying to send a technician to update at home. I dont want it. I'll try to update with UK version.

Denton

Novice Member
New to the forum. Had this tv for just over a year now. Just had a firmware update on the TV for the first time. Anyone one know any details of the update?

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom