• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Question Hisense 65N6800 - Issues watching in 4k

Briam61

Novice Member
Hi. Currently have the above TV, an ageing Onkyo TX-NR509 AV receiver and Virgin Media V6 box. i understand the receiver will support 4K so as a short term solution when watching BT Sport 4K or Netflix I thought I could use a 4K HDMI splitter and use the HDMI from the V6 box as the input to the splitter and then run an output direct to my TV bypassing the receiver with the other going to the receiver as normal. I did this today but when I'm watching BT Sport 4K and picking the input that's not going via the receiver the TV still shows 1920 x 1080 Any ideas?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom