Hisense 55M7000 measured calibration settings

I think I may have an issue here, when I cleaned the chip it eventually ended up with a blank screen with a green M in the top left.

I switched the TV off, plugged in the USB stick with the file you gave me but when it finished and rebooted all I got was the black screen with the green M.

Now the TV seems to just be ignoring the update and panic mode is engaged....
I also had this panic moment...green m and blach screen after flash h1230- ... So I restored to factory settings and all was ok

I can say categorically that it improved things for me too - no placebo!

I can say categorically that it improved things for me too - no placebo!
Well I did it all over again but I did a factory reset the minute it completed and it looks superb although I don't use adaptive contrast as I don't like it....

I did the clean chip thing this morning reflashed SA beta firmware and put it on Youtube watching a ferrari pista video and oh boy I must say red looks very red to me now.

Yeah although I don't seem to agree with using Adaptive Contrast as it makes skin tones seem overblown to my eyes....
Adaptative contrast at low is only for hdr, not the usual viewing.

But really, the clean chip help me to get better black. And for me the cinema setting from nobbler is better now ( the red is more red now )

But really, the clean chip help me to get better black. And for me the cinema setting from nobbler is better now ( the red is more red now )
I know but I just don't like it's overall affect on HDR, I haven't tried it elsewhere.

So I've done the clean chip thing and input the settings I posted...can't say I really notice any difference as such.
Out of interest did anybody input the colour settings and kept them that I posted? Be interesting to see if the reds are better now I've done the chip clean...

I don't know why but when there's something onscreen like movie titles that are mainly white and in the centre of the screen then the outside edges maybe 4-5 inches of the screen are much darker and the middle really stands out....

So I've done the clean chip thing and input the settings I posted...can't say I really notice any difference as such.
Out of interest did anybody input the colour settings and kept them that I posted? Be interesting to see if the reds are better now I've done the chip clean...
Hello Nobbler,
Here your settings you are waiting for ;)
Color tuner
Red : 2 1 3
Green -5 0 1
Blue 0 0 1
Yellow : 0 1 -1
Cyan : 1 0 0
Magenta : 0 -2 1

I think only you can tell us if my method on "Clean chip" is usefull or not.
Most of the people who use this can see some improvments mostly in black and red

Happy that my little help ( clean chip ) can make some improvments for a french compatriot ;)

Hello Nobbler,
Here your settings you are waiting for ;)
Color tuner
Red : 2 1 3
Green -5 0 1
Blue 0 0 1
Yellow : 0 1 -1
Cyan : 1 0 0
Magenta : 0 -2 1

I think only you can tell us if my method on "Clean chip" is usefull or not.
Most of the people who use this can see some improvments mostly in black and red
Many thanks. I shall try them later. I had red anyway but using these made it slightly orange which is why I took them down. In all honesty I’m expecting the same but I’ll report back...

Heads up new update on Netflix On the Xbox one s and it has really improved the hdr so much so u can even see what’s going on in the punisher without turning the brightness up really impressed

Blacks & reds were definitely improved after clean chip here. Before @Nobbler settings were yellowish with crushed blacks / orangey reds - after it was night & day difference and looked wonderful. For sure ymmv but I'm just overjoyed about it! Haven't put those colour settings in yet but will check them out.

Tried the colour tuner settings - relatively subtle but made red a bit orangey again so have reset them all back to 0. Looks great.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom