• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Hisense 55M5010UW Issues

Buck Steele

Prominent Member
Hi guys,

This is regarding a Hisense model purchased out here in Thailand. I am having an issue with this TV when connected to my PC in 4K. When watching Youtube with the built-in app (also in 4K) it works fine. But with the PC, it can suddenly freeze up and display a garbled image (see photo). If I switch to my monitor, the PC is still working fine. The TV however, can sometimes display no image when turned back on immediately. I had a different issue when using a previous cable. With that one, it would often lose signal. Both are 7 metres long as my PC is located on the opposite side of the room. I'm wondering if that could be causing it. I can try moving it close to test it with a short one but thought I'd try posting here first and see what ideas people have.

Cheers,

Buck

Attachments

• 48075.jpg
    48075.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 40

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom