Hisense 55B7500 - Best Bang for the Buck - Settings / Custom Dolby Vision / Lip sync / All Problems

Thank you for the answers. In the end I have gone for the Hisense H65U9AUK which I got at a bargain price.

Hi, I just joined this forum and this is my first post.

I have the H43B7500 and had some problems with setting up but it's all solved except that I can not get PVR working.
On first run TV updated software to:
Software Version: V0000.01.00a.K0409

Could that be reason?
Because i watched video on YouTube where PVR is working on exactly same model (at position about 7 minutes):

I do not have 3rd entry in menu (at 6:50 of video) with or without external USB device connected.
I tried with external SSD and Flash drive (very fast, and both NTFS formatted).

Last edited:
What country/region you have selected?
Mine is Croatia.
Maybe it's location dependent.

I'm not sure, have you contacted Hisense's customer service? They get back quite quickly via e-mail and have a contact phone number as well that's usually quite quick to answer, though its a UK number, not sure how they are contactable in Croatia.

Thanks for reply.
Yes I did.
First sent email to UK, where they gave me instructions how to factory reset, but that is what I already did.
Then I sent email to nearest center in Slovenia and they gave me contact email and address in Croatia. So I found their central phone number where I got service number in Croatia, but nobody is answering on that number and I will try again tomorrow.

What are people's sdr settings? got this tv today and I tried the settings in the link umbral posted but in sdr people's faces look red

Last edited:
seems my 55" b7500 has bit the dust out of the blue, i noticed it's been turning itself on randomly during the night but thought nothing of it figured it was the sound bar or something else causing it

it got stuck in a bootloop but resolved itself a few weeks ago, today i've turned it on for the first time in about 20 hrs and the screen seems to light up but no picture, just sound on any input, no vidda logos no menu items etc nothing.
TV isn';t even 6months old...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom