Hisense 55" M3300

Hi,

Anyone with 40M3300 able to confirm if it can do HDR? How about 4:4:4 60hz @ 4k when connected to PC with HDMI 2.0 capable graphics card?

If it can, which firmware version is needed?

Thanks

HDR since firmware version G0901 (supports HDR10 but it's only an 8 bit panel)

4:4:4 60hz @ 4K only through HDMI 3 & 4

HDR since firmware version G0901 (supports HDR10 but it's only an 8 bit panel)

4:4:4 60hz @ 4K only through HDMI 3 & 4

Thanks. You've personally tested the 40" model?

Someone few pages back said they returned theirs and claimed that only the 50/55" models had support for it.

Thanks. You've personally tested the 40" model?

Someone few pages back said they returned theirs and claimed that only the 50/55" models had support for it.

No I've got the 55" but all the screen sizes are the same spec and run the same firmware so have no idea why the other person said that.

Anybody know what this changes?

Are we sure they're for the M3300 as the file description in the link says K3300?

it looks to me like the wrong file. I wont be trying unless someone can confirm it adds something I am missing on 901

Are we sure they're for the M3300 as the file description in the link says K3300?
25rinf6.png

1ovmtg.jpg

Installed yesterday.

Interesting that all the M3xxx series all seem to have a software update dated today on the Italian site. Going to try the one for the 43M3000 later.
Be interesting to see what people notice.

Begs the question though, why is the UK site so bloody terrible with having any updates on it at all?

testing new firmware: screen more dark, backlight working better, smoth motion back to settings hdr ps4 pro working

testing new firmware: screen more dark, backlight working better, smoth motion back to settings hdr ps4 pro working
Interesting. Any loss of iplayer etc from using firmware? Might have to give it a go later.

tv software respond faster, no problem with hdmi and hdmi cec fix

Just FYI the 901 firmware said the same. The K3300 is what the model is called here in Australia for those who didn't know. I haven't put a new firmware on since 901, wondering if I should..

tv software respond faster, no problem with hdmi and hdmi cec fix
Can you or everyone confirm if have audio by using HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 plugged in satellite receiver please with this new G1107 firmware?
It was other problem that G901 give us.
Tks

This latest update has corrected the writing (where apostrophes in a word weren't displayed correctly after the 901 update) in the EPG.

Internal you tube app now displays some 4k content but most still play in HD

For me anyway

This latest update has corrected the writing (where apostrophes in a word weren't displayed correctly after the 901 update) in the EPG.

Internal you tube app now displays some 4k content but most still play in HD

For me anyway
"most still play in HD"

So...we are in the same about Youtube Hisense 4K internal App for all Hisense 4K televisions.

The Hisense didn't answer me from last week about this big problem for users.

Hisense in Spain have a bad support about answer delays.

When we have a 4K television the user like to find the 4K files easy for see your own tv works like a good car!

Youtube is one of the most important 4K streaming app for that.

Hisense must work that fast...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom