Hisense 55" M3300

Tomorrow i will be getting my 3rd set. Hope its ok or I'm giving up !

Tomorrow i will be getting my 3rd set. Hope its ok or I'm giving up !
It seems every single manufacturer still has bad QC issues in 2016. Pretty crazy situation really.

Both sets i have had have had a grey circle about the size of a 1p coin just off centre on the screen when viewing anything in white around that area !

Hi

AO.com have this for £499 - but enter code GET40 and even though it shouldn't work it does knock £40 off - so £459 and I also rang them to ask if I have an old big backed tv to give them would I qualify for the £50 cash back as well - and they said YES ! So £409 for the 55 inch - including free saturday delivery !

Hope this all works out ok ;-)

I have a faulty 50inch Hisesnse going back to Amazon that I have had since last September - and i'll end up with 30 quid in my pocket - hopefully a result.

Dave

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Are these backlit or edge lit?

Specs online seem vague at best :laugh:

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I like it. But...I do get stuttering in the picture.

Also I have some banding. One really annoying horizontal one about three inches up from the bottom. And worse on the left than right side, the right side is actually good.

Might try a replacement...

Mines arriving tomorrow, so excited (especially as it's such a good price!). Is anyone willing to share their picture settings please? We're moving from a 50" Panasonic plasma, which we really love but our living room has floor to ceiling windows and it's like looking in a mirror. Thanks in advance for any help.

Could someone please tell me the distance between the feet, need to see if it will fit on my TV stand. Also are they adjustable or mountable the other way round so they face inwards?

Anyone with a M3000?

Very odd issue i've noticed (using it as a pc monitor)... it appears as though there is quite a large gap between the lcd screen and the backlight, so much so that it looks like the image is on a seperate layer to the background!

If you look at the image close up and at an angle, it looks as though text etc is "floating" above the background in Windows.

Anyone else noticed this? It's making this tv pretty useless for pc use, as a result of this is that part of the image is being cut off around the edges.

Also, no PIP?! What gives with that?!

Pictures to demonstrate...

1) Example of text "floating" in front of the background:

zvzpn8.jpg

2) Example of open app bar disappearing at edge of screen:

rtdlbp.jpg

3) What the bar should look like (viewed straight on):

35leyyt.jpg

Anyone elses like this? Seems very poor if this is how the tv is made.

I've had one of these for about a month now. I for no issues. I set my up according to the video for the k321

Hisense 55K321 (K321) Best Picture Settings

I use an Xbox one with it and have Been playing Doom with no stutter. In fact the picture is excellent. I am running it in game mode only for the Xbox. No issues with Netflix 4k but I'm not subscribed to amazon to test the 4k. You tube isn't 4k though. The streaming from my NAS is also excellent with 4k hevc videos no problem. In very happy with it

Anyone know how to install 3rd party apps on this OS? Are hisense planning any thing? Android would be nice :)

People are saying the Youtube is not 4k, on mine it appears to be? Or can I just not tell the difference between 4k/1080p? o_O

Still on default settings so far, but so far very pleased with it.

I'd say no. I don't think there is many 4k videos on you tube anyway. Try searching for them

Set mine up this morning - I came from a "faulty"k321 which I had been using with my pc with no problems at all (apart from the set cutting out for a split second which happened on all inputs - that's why the k321 is being returned ).

So plugged my lenovo pc into the new Hisense and no picture !

Tried pc on another screen and all ok - so back to the Hisense - tried again - this time there was a picture but it was very "washed" out ?? Pic with inbuilt apps was superb - so looking like a problem with pc / hdmi / tv compatability ?

Put Lenovo on another screen again and adjusten resolution to 720p - plugged back into the Hisense - but this time into HDMI 1 (i was using hdmi 3 and 4 previously) - and it works fine - the pc seems to now have a resolution of 3840*2610p - I want to set it to 1080p but afraid I'll mess it up again - my PC isn't fast enough to do 4k.

Dave

Youtube is 1080p. Open settings and check video settings to see it. Hoping for an update to make it 4k.

I have a slight edge light bleed when on the menu, is this normal, have set it up and its still there a bit, not sure if im being too fussy?

Attachments

• IMG_20160601_074213.jpg
    IMG_20160601_074213.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 540
Anyone care to comment on dirty screen effect and banding. I have it, and am thinking of swapping set.

Hi,

I bought this set a few days ago,
I like it alot. But I seem to have something called the "Soap Opera Effect"

Can someone help me with settings to turn this off.

thank you

Hi,

I bought this set a few days ago,
I like it alot. But I seem to have something called the "Soap Opera Effect"

Can someone help me with settings to turn this off.

thank you

You can turn the motion off in advanced settings.

Have you used the picture perfect setup
Hisense 55K321 (K321) Best Picture Settings
Having used my tv tonight I think the picture is spot on, I only get the bleed on the menu system, haven't seen it in any the films I have watched and I have been lookong. The Black's are great and the picture is amazing. Can't believe I only paid £260 for it (got the m3000 43" from Argos)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom