Quantcast

Hisense 55/65M7000 ULED Owners Thread

technomen

Hi All,
I created this thread to discuss the new series 4K ULED M7000 which will be sold this spring in 67 countries
some information about the discription:
- panel 120 Hz
- SMR 1200 hz
- Backlight Edge-LED
- Ultra Local Dimming nearly 500 areas
- HDR
- WCG
- etc
Hisense Australia(uled tv)
Television - filter page - Hisense Australia
65M7000:
http://hisense.com.au/product/65-uled-tv-series-7/
http://hisense.com.au/uled-tv/
Articles:
Hisense launches flagship ULED TVs in Australia
Hisense launches flagship ULED TVs in Australia

Hisense introduces new range of 4K ULED televisions
Hisense introduces new range of 4K ULED televisions -

Hisense ULED TV this year will be sold in 67 countries worldwide

海信ULED电视今年将在全球67个国家销售_行业新闻_家电资讯网qhea.com
Google Traduction

CES 16> TV Hisense ULED M7000: two screen sizes in order
Google Traduction

Hisense TV ULED M7000: updated specifications and target price
Google Traduction

ULED Hisense worldview MU7000 evaluation(hands-on)
ULED转身 海信世界观MU7000现场评测(全文)_网易数码
Google Traduction

MU7000 Chinese model
海信MU7000家用电视_海信MU7000家用电视产品图片_规格参数_功能特性-海信产品服务站

Last edited:

daleski75

That 55/65 looks very tempting.

kbfern

Distinguished Member
As already said this tv looks tempting and a 65" if around £1500 is very much on my radar.

Having said that the hype seems to be building as in the article in post 5, journalists hailing it as good as twice the price OLED sets are setting high expectations for this set.

I sure hope that when it does come out over here that it comes with the features that they say out of the box and not via "future" updates that have not happened with 2015 models.

I am happy to buy if this set has an outstanding picture but it also needs to have hdmi 2.0a/HDR 10/4k youtube/4k amazon/4k netflix/ working cms/ as a minimum from day 1.

technomen

agree with you kbfern !
in principle next HDR and certification with UHD alliance there's no problem as it is already Hisense

davidcrofter

As already said this tv looks tempting and a 65" if around £1500 is very much on my radar.

Having said that the hype seems to be building as in the article in post 5, journalists hailing it as good as twice the price OLED sets are setting high expectations for this set.

I sure hope that when it does come out over here that it comes with the features that they say out of the box and not via "future" updates that have not happened with 2015 models.

I am happy to buy if this set has an outstanding picture but it also needs to have hdmi 2.0a/HDR 10/4k youtube/4k amazon/4k netflix/ working cms/ as a minimum from day 1.
Everything I have seen so far reads like a company press release and not a hands on - Hisense certainly have their marketing department working well. I hope that this year they start getting their software and firmware department working in a similar manner.

To the op - it might be an idea to edit the first post with the misleading 500 dimming zones. Plus thanks for you all of your effort ...

Do we know for sure that these panels are going to be native 120hz and 10 bit when they are released in Europe??

davidcrofter

agree with you kbfern !
in principle next HDR and certification with UHD alliance there's no problem as it is already Hisense

I am amazed that Hisense have gone down this route of trying to claim that Hisense HDR is superb and HDR is pretty poor. I would imagine that the UHD Alliance would frown on such a marketing move ...

daleski75

For me the quality of the software is just as important as the hardware and if Hisense don't fix all the niggly issues with their new range then I will pass no matter how cheap it is.

Also I agree with @davidcrofter to say their hdr is better than the other manufacturers hdr is a pretty poor show.

Psycho666

I wonder how they've managed to create individual "zones", rather than full height "strips", with edge-lighting. Can the edge-lit "strips" run both vertically and horizontally to create more zones?

I'm assuming the 576 zones will be the 75" but that should still mean that the 55" and 65" should have quite good number of zones.

It's good to know that this information is coming from Hisense's Director of Product Management, Chris Porter.

Stirling1978

Really think this is the model for me. Been really tempted by the 700 & 720, but think holding out a few more months will be the wisest move. And hopefully a lot more info maybe reviews will be available.

Psycho666

Same here! :)

Can't wait for some in-hand technical reviews and then some confirmed UK prices and dates of availability.

davidcrofter

Guys, don't get too caught up on this model as it is an Australian/Asian specific model and won't be released in Europe. It may be the same as the upcoming H8 but then again it may not ...

Stirling1978

They have said the H series models are US only, and this model will be released in 67 countries, so think it is likely to get a release over here.

kbfern

Distinguished Member
Technomen please don't put any more links in for substandard promo's like those 3 above as they are bad enough to put people off.

When you find high quality promo's please put them on here.

ilovelife

Despite all the claims and high spec details etc its all worthless if, like their current sets, they are very flawed out of the box. If they have similar issues like we are all currently having with stuff like 4k etc then its pointless. As each day goes by I really cannot see Hisense fixing their current crop, and like many others I will give them to the end of April and if no new f/w is here then it goes back as not fit for purpose.

If they fail with fixing the current crop then I ant see many on forums like this dipping into Hisense as a brand as confidence will be rock bottom.