Question HISENSE 50A7300F UK questions

Looking to buy the HISENSE 50A7300F UK TV

Anyone own this?.. Read a few more comments saying that the Netflix app causes the TV to lock up.. Anyone else experience of this?

Also what is the screen uniformity on hisense? I know that every manufacturer can suffer from bad screens but do hisense have a bad reputation for being worse than others?

I am not sure expecting perfection, this is just a second TV but I would like it to be decent.

Thanks qll

dmpoole

My wife watches Netflix and hasn't had a problem.
I may be 63 but this is my first Smart TV and I was amazed at the picture quality when I was watching one of my daughters Hisense so had to have one.
I nearly bought the wrong one (7100) before I realised my mistake because the 7300 has Dolby Vision and the 7100 doesn't, I don't know what it means but I wanted exactly the same.
Up to now we are very happy with it except for one problem which I have asked about in this section, when I click on Source and go to my Synology NAS the files aren't updated properly, I'm still seeing ghosts of stuff I deleted.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom