HISENSE 43A7GQTUK picture set up

Lincolnshire Poacher

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have recently bought a Hisense 43A7GQTUK, I have looked at the Picture Perfect section of AVForums and want to set the picture.

I don't have a DVD player, would it work if I downloaded the setup files (pictures) and played them wirelessly through my NAS?

If not any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Poacher

Hi , sorry I can't help with your question but I wondered what you think of this TV , I've just bought one after I had major lip sync issues with the Phillips one I just bought and returned , any lip sync issues with the hisense ? Thanks

Upvote 0
I have recently bought a Hisense 43A7GQTUK, I have looked at the Picture Perfect section of AVForums and want to set the picture.

I don't have a DVD player, would it work if I downloaded the setup files (pictures) and played them wirelessly through my NAS?

If not any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Poacher

Sorry to hijack this thread. Buying this tv for elderly relatives but cant find the width of the stand anywhere. Would you be able to measure it? Their cabinet is 30" wide just worried the edge of the feel may not fit. Thanks :)

Upvote 0
Sorry to hijack this thread. Buying this tv for elderly relatives but cant find the width of the stand anywhere. Would you be able to measure it? Their cabinet is 30" wide just worried the edge of the feel may not fit. Thanks :)
685mm wide at the front of the stand , slightly wider at the back

Upvote 0
685mm wide at the front of the stand , slightly wider at the back
Thanks. Wish they would put this stuff on the specs with TV's having such wide stands now. Some with legs near the edge too.
Any idea how much slightly wider is?

Upvote 0
You can get this TV at Costco today for £234 if anyone is interested. Five year warranty too.

Upvote 0

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom