Hire players

S

soup nazi

As i'm so confused...should i buy hd-dvd or bluray what about an xbox with an add on.
What would be good for people like me, is if at Blockbuster you could hire a player and then you can have it at home and decide if you think hd is worth buying.

blockbuster rented out dvd players when they first came out.

As i'm so confused...should i buy hd-dvd or bluray what about an xbox with an add on.
What would be good for people like me, is if at Blockbuster you could hire a player and then you can have it at home and decide if you think hd is worth buying.

I'd hire a player too for 6 months if it cost me around £20pm do companies that hire tv's and such still exist.... what was it granada?

PS i remember blockbuster giving away DVD players when you agreed to hire 10 DVD's too :) They could not understand why i didn't want one... the fact i had had a really nice player for 3 years already was a source of much interest to the assistants...

A good idea, it could benefit the video hire shops as I'm sure sky/cable movie channels and internet downloads have cut into their profits.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom