Hinge

Atmos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another great looking VR game releasing in November.

HINGE is a VR horror that takes place in a nightmarish building filled with high-quality graphics and sound effects. The game creates an environment of suspense as you struggle for survival in an oppressive atmosphere of horror that chases you wherever you go.

that looks like one to have a spare pair of pants at the ready :D

will have to add to the wish list i think

Mike this game will look insane on your G2. :thumbsup:

This one is definitely on my radar. Horror games are incredible in VR. 😁

Tis is out now and the developer has left this statement on the shop page

ANNOUNCEMENT
We wanna be honest with all people interested in Hinge so we have to make an important announcement. Today we are releasing Hinge in the state of 75% of what was intended to be. It allows you to buy the game with a black friday discount. But we promised you 8 hours of gameplay and we will keep our promise. On December 4th we will release an extensive game update that will fix game issues and add a lot of new content. We will be very grateful for your feedback and support.

Got some fairly positive feedback from friends I trust, so took the plunge.
Lets see?

Well update - My i7 7700k and GTX1080ti combo aren't good enough to run this on the lowest settings.
I was getting an average 45fps with reprojection in the 78% area. Friends punked me!

Update - Refunded. Feedback on steam is mainly negative. People are unable to get a decent framerate with a 3080. Looks like this was released far to soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom