HiMedia Q100

xar

Hi all,

Just seen this appear on the futeko website with a 21st August delivery date. I must admit I am not up to speed on the latest chips and how they perform etc so not sure how it fares as an upgrade, but I am in the market for a new player with storage so looks potentially interesting, especially with internal storage. I did have a Q10 pro previously and it was quite good (albeit prefer my Vero 4k, several niggles aside).

HiMedia Q100 - High Performance Media Boxes - UK BASED - futeko.com

wiz

Distinguished Member
Ohh, will take a look. Thought Futeko had given up on Himedia, I was wrong!

mtenga

Distinguished Member
I’d call it a current generation device. An 8K HiMedia model is on the way without confirmed date. This is all being discussed on the Futeko forum.

xar

I’d call it a current generation device. An 8K HiMedia model is on the way without confirmed date. This is all being discussed on the Futeko forum.
Ah - fair enough!

wiz

Distinguished Member
Not sure why it's not on the Himedia website front and center?

mtenga

Distinguished Member
Not sure why it's not on the Himedia website front and center?
Apparently this has been somewhat rushed. The q100 announcement came as a surprise according to Futeko.

wiz

Distinguished Member
Very odd!

wiz

Distinguished Member
Someone's selling them on Ebay, scant on detail!

Hjlmedia

Novice Member
My question was not precise enough, sorry.
The Q100 is still not on the web page of Himedia. Is the product officially launched, are there any reviews? I googled and could not find any reviews. It is sold on Lazada, eBay and some other pages. Is it the real Himedia box,successor of Q 10 pro, or a copy?
I wanted to buy the Q10 pro as I am very happy with it, but it is not offered on Lazada Philippines anymore, only the Q100.
Thanks for help

wiz

Distinguished Member
Personally I don't think it exists!

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom