1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Himage DVD2290

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by ptmbradley, Mar 7, 2001.

1. ptmbradley

ptmbradley
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Does anyone have any info about this incredibly cheap player? A personal review or just a link would be welcomed. [​IMG]

Bloke at work is considering one, and if it's any good I might get one for the bedroom.

Anyone know much about it?

Cheers,

Ptm

2. ptmbradley

ptmbradley
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Scratch that! Just seen a few points about it at the DVD Forums and it's not too rosy. Everyone recommends the Cyber Home for a tenner more. I seem to remember this being reviewed very recently in HCC but it's not yet on the web site.

Anyone tell me what they thought of it?

Cheers,

Ptm

3. Digikid

Digikid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had one, the features are very good for the price, all region, plays mp3's cd-r's and cd-rw's, rce discs....but I had trouble with them and so have a few others. Apparently a batch were water damaged during transport which causes them to skip audio cd's and normal dvd's, this it did on 2 players until I took it back and paid a bit extra for a different brand. Also analogue audio is a bit pants. So in a nutshell a great bargain if it works properly and doesnt skip.