Highlands

Paranormalist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This are a selection of photos from my recent trip to Loch Ness and the surrounding area. It was a very enjoyable time with mostly good weather. I love it up there and I hope my photos convey just how awesome that country really is.

#1 Glen Etive

View Large

#2 Loch Linnhe

View Large

#3 Loch Ness Sunset

View Large

#4 Glen Cannich

View Large

#5 Loch Ness

View Large

#6 Loch Tarff

View Large

#7 Highland View

View On Black

#8 Red Deer

View Large

There are more pics on my flickr and I've still got plenty to process.

C&C welcomed

Last edited:
Another superb Set Para - too many great shots to pick a Fav. - but the Loch Ness Sunset tones are Awesome - you've certainly captured the character of the area :smashin:

Jim

Very nice pictures indeed, well done.

I love that part of the UK, my wife and I stay up there for 4 weeks each year, just over on the Black Isle at Charleston, so quite handy for Loch Ness etc.
The whole of that area is very nice indeed, especially when the weather is kind.

Thanks for sharing those pics, they really are first class.

Very nice pictures indeed, well done.

I love that part of the UK, my wife and I stay up there for 4 weeks each year, just over on the Black Isle at Charleston, so quite handy for Loch Ness etc.
The whole of that area is very nice indeed, especially when the weather is kind.

Thanks for sharing those pics, they really are first class.

Thank you for commenting.
I myself have not yet ventured to the Black Isle but may do so on a future trip back to Loch Ness in between some Nessie spotting. :D

Stunning landscapes - great work!

Very very good! I did think number 7 looked a bit too vibrant or over saturated when I was scrolling down, but after viewing it large it does work and looks fantastic. Great capture of the Red Deer. May favourites are probably 5 and 6. Might even consider buying a print of number 6. I’m a sucker for a good photograph of anything watery!

Very very good! I did think number 7 looked a bit too vibrant or over saturated when I was scrolling down, but after viewing it large it does work and looks fantastic. Great capture of the Red Deer. May favourites are probably 5 and 6. Might even consider buying a print of number 6. I’m a sucker for a good photograph of anything watery!

Thank you for the positive feedback. Glad you like them. Regarding #7 I wanted to accentuate the colours that were already there and in doing do I did bump up the colour slider a bit more than usual but I do think it works for this photograph.
I'd be happy to sell you a print of #6. You could contact me from my flickr or my website

Very nice Para - like them all but number 9 is my favourite..... though it's a close thing with 11 :cool:

Jim

Some stunning photos there. A bit of a masterclass in landscape composition that's given me plenty to think about as it's an area of photography I love, but have yet to really get to grips with.

Very nice set - #15 is stunning - espevially when vieweed larger :)

Jim

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom