High Speed Dubbing on Panny

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by sweat100, Oct 19, 2004.

1. sweat100

sweat100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I used those cheap medias to do high speed dubbing of the stuffs stored on the HDD of the Panny recorder. Everytime halfway, the machine will just switch off by itself and restart again saying an error has encountered and asked me to check the disc. I tried 3 disc and gave me the same problem. This problem did not apper when i am doing realtime dubbing using the same cheap media.

I then tried the more expensive media and nothing goes wrong. Was wondering is Panny choosy abt which media i use for high speed dubbing? people out there encounted the same problem as me?

2. apreading

apreading

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Never seen this myself, but then have never gone for the cheapest media. Always used Ritek G04. The only time I had problems was with corrupted files. Fell over part way through dubbing on ANY DVD-R, but it did write to DVD-RAM. When I tranferred it back from RAM it still wouldnt write to -R so some problem there somewhere. Didnt crash the machine though - just stopped the dub.