High Precision Mode?

Jon Weaver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Born in Bristol but now in Newport, (for my sins)
I am coming back to Killzone after selling my copy a few days after the release...

I am one of the people who didn't like the controls so I am particularly interested in the "High Precision" mode.. Should I be turning it on or off?

I am assuming on as when I have it OFF I get a MASSIVE deadzone in the middle of the stick.. I knew I didn't like the original controls, but there wasn't THAT much of a deadzone was there?

If I want the 'new' mode.. Do I want it ON?

Jon

Yes, it was added so that everyone that complained had another option.

The high precision mode is basicly call of killzone, so you will be wanting it on:)

Thanks.. now that I have it on, I went back to it off and I can't imagine how anyone could play it off, due to the deadzone.. I know its intentional, but now I can see what all the complaints were about!

Just bought the platinum version, and high precison is on by default. Couldn't get to grips with the controls at all, changed sensitivity and button layout but hated it.

Had one last go clicked default, turned high precision off and realised you don't have to aim (R3) that much at all. Its the way it was meant to be played. :D

Just bought the platinum version, and high precison is on by default. Couldn't get to grips with the controls at all, changed sensitivity and button layout but hated it.

Had one last go clicked default, turned high precision off and realised you don't have to aim (R3) that much at all. Its the way it was meant to be played. :D

If you change the controlls to alternate 2 (cod controlls) you may find it a bit better.

You dont have to aim like cod either, just shoot from the hip. Remember , short controlled bursts!

Yes, it was added so that everyone that complained had another option.

The high precision mode is basicly call of killzone, so you will be wanting it on:)

Im confused, whats this do and hows it compare to COD, a game Ive never played.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom