For Sale High end Clearaudio Champion Magnum Turntable Rega RB250 ( also selling origin live encounter Arm)

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by haujobbz, Jul 7, 2015.

1. haujobbz

haujobbz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +205
    Regretfully selling my stunning clearaudio turntable due to lack of time and usage ..I have owned it since 2011 and it is in fantastic condition, both cosmetically and mechanically. The gloss finish of the plinth is unscratched. The only marks to the acrylic platter are where the belt contacts it.

The Champion Magnum is effectively a normal Champion, but with the platter and motor from the Champion Level II. Clearaudio offer upgrade kits so the turntable could be upgraded to the full Level II spec, if required.

The turntable is fitted with an armboard suitable for a Rega RB250-type tonearm. I'm sure Clearaudio would be able to supply armboards for other. The belt included in the sale is about 6 or 7 months old.

Not shown in the photo, but included in the sale, is a custom acrylic cover I had made to fit the turntable. The official Clearaudio cover currently retails at >£350! Finally, all the original packaging (box and sponge inserts) and documentation is included in sale.

In my opinion this turntable with the right cartridge , Tonearm and phono stage blows almost every digital player I have heard out of the water in terms of resolution, bass, sound staging and unfatiguing sound (and people say vinyl is dead ! )

Originally cost £3700 with Rega RB250 Tonearm and cover ! Only asking £1200 for this rare beauty .. Also I have a origin live encounter Tonearm mk2 in its wooden crate and asking £450 for this stunning Tonearm which is ideally suited to the clearaudio deck.

Pictures are not mine but for actual illustration ..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price and currency:
    £1200
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Cash or BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  2. haujobbz

haujobbz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +205
    Now sold Elsewhere :)