• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

hifistore.co.uk???

J

Jay2000

Hi, just a quickie...

I used hifistore.co.uk a while ago to order a full surround system, interconnects and speaker cable and found them a pleasure to deal with. Just been on their website and it seems like its not working as I cant actually place an order for anything (just keeps saying 'expect to pay £..... for each product I look at and no option to add to basket etc)? Does anyone know whats happened to the website or is it just me going crazy...

Ta!

Paul Williams

Established Member
No not just you - the sites been like this for sometime now. You could use their 'contact' link and ask them whats going on. I've never used them for the reason you state, but the 'expect to pay prices' seem very cheap.

Paul

Timmy C

Distinguished Member
I might be very wrong but don't they have a connection with hifibitz? If so I remember reading something recently saying they'd gone tits up.

Helicon

Banned
HifiBitz have now been 'aquired'.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom