1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hificomponents.de

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by sabujo, Jul 23, 2004.

1. sabujo

sabujo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys:hiya:

This is my first post and it goes to ask you what are your impressions of www.Hificomponents.de . I'm going for their Panasonic 42Pa30 and I just wanted to ear from someone who has done business with them before.

Thanks in advance.

Sabujo

2. Todda

Todda

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Do a search on the forum and you will find many opinions.

I thought about buying a projector from them, but after reading the posts, I changed my mind. I found most of the posts very negative.

Cheers

3. jaumet

jaumet

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Don't use Hificomponents. I still waiting for the refund of 3.600 Eurs since 15 days ago.

They accepted me an order of a item out of stock (the web page says 10 days delivery time), after that they said me by email that they will offer this item anymore and they will transfer back my money.

I send emails, and emails, without answer. The question is Where is my money?, Why they don't answer my emails?.

The internet shop has no telephone number, only email. So what can i do, look for a lawyer in Munich?.

Be in touch.
    Jaume

<-------------------->

Today i have received my money. After one month that Hificomponents hava had my money i 've recovered my money. Obiously that transference costs and the interests haven't been transferred.

The Hificomponents service is very poor, you send a email and wait, and wait. No telephone number.

Conclusion: Never again.

Jaume

4. Dave Ward

Dave Ward
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi,

I had a similar problem. Ordered a PW6 which was out of stock. Gave up after 4 weeks of promises it was just about to arrive. Asked for my money back but it took another 4/5 weeks before it arrived.

Try http://www.screenmaxx.com/. They have people who speak English, prices are good and they are reliable

Dave :thumbsup:

5. Lizzard

Lizzard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have only positive experiences from Hificomponents.

I have ordered several products from them, the last thing i bought was a Toshiba 57" RPTV based set to Sweden where i live....

Excellent customer service and it took 3 weeks from i ordered to when i received my TV, they answered promptly and correctly when i emailed them and i have nothing to complain.

I recommend them.

6. sabujo

sabujo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks guys. if you have any more tips on where to shop (or not) i would really appreciate.

7. Todda

Todda

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Where abouts do you live sabujo?

8. sabujo

sabujo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: