HifiBitz - Monitor Audio

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by tiberious, Jun 28, 2002.

1. tiberious

tiberious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, after much thought I finally pulled the trigger - bought the Monitor Audio Silver line package (8i/10i/2x3i`s +FB210 Sub).Placed the order with Hifibitz on the 18th - took delivery on the 26th - then yesterday , to my horror, I noticed on their website , that they are doing a special on these speakers - works out at about 20% off !!!.

Anyway, I fired off an email asking about the timing , and was delighted when they said they would be refunding the difference to me - no hassle, no games - just great customer service !!

If you are thinking of these terrific speakers - check them out now with Hifibitz - great prices , great service - you don`t get too many places these days with that combination.

2. micb3rd

micb3rd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +67
    From personal experience they are very good, they have been fast and reliable with e-mails and orders.

List of purchaces.

Denon 355UK 2.0 amp.
    Denon AVR1802 5.1 amp.
    Mission M73 Floorstanders.
    Mission M7c2 Center.
    Mission M7ds Rears.
    Beyerdynamic DT231 headphones.
    Ixos Coaxial Digital cable.

:cool:

3. Andrew Ish

Andrew Ish

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Another thumbs up from me. Very fast delivery, excellent prices and very good customer service :)

4. cybersoga

cybersoga

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    I can't believe they are doing the Silver Center 10i for £189, I paid £300 for it about 2 months ago from Sevenoaks. I rang Sevenoaks they said "tough luck". Oh well... excellent speaker though, i'd whole heartedly reccomend it.

5. Adele

Adele

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Bit the bullet and bought the MA Silver 8i/10i/fxi package from HiFi Bitz last week - I must say, I'm really impressed by their service.

Ordered on Friday, received by Wednesday AND the couriers they use (Interlink) were really helpful in arranging delivery during my lunch hour so that I didn't have to take time off work!

Plus - if you register your name with HiFi Bitz, you get 1% worth of points each time you purchase - so I got £8.90 off my next order (Ecosse CA1 Conducter cables).

A very satisfied customer!

Adele.