For Sale Hifi Stand - Soundstyle Status ST105

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Master Jumpman, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Master Jumpman

Master Jumpman
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

For sale is my Soundstyle Status ST105 hifi stand. Great looking rack but just don't have the use of it now that I have recently moved house.

Price: Looking for £150 but open to offers. Paid £300 back in Jul 2009 but can now be bought new for £200 (e.g. Amazon, Superfi etc...)

Condition: As good as new.

Dimensions: 660mm wide x 838mm high x 400mm deep.

Material: Metal frame, glass shelves, onyx in colour, very heavy and solid.

Additional: Shelves are adjustable to suit. Cash only payment and can be collected from Cranleigh, Surrey. Will dismantle before collection but you will need to bring some padding / box yourselves to protect it.

Please, if there's any questions, just shout.

Thanks.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. Philw101

Philw101

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +222
    Nice looking stand! But just to remind you of the trading rules, before you add to eBay ;)

14) You cannot advertise or offer your items for sale elsewhere

Trading Rules

3. Simba

Simba

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +815
    is the backplate an optional extra?

cant see it on the stand sold new, superfi for example...

4. Master Jumpman

Master Jumpman
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Philw101 - Apologies, didn't realise (I was tired when I added the ad!). Will remove off of here before going on to eBay. Have revised the ad also.

Simba - Backplate came with the unit and wasn't an extra back then, not sure if that is still the case now.

Thanks both.