Hifi separate with DAB & bluetooth?

eddidaz

Established Member
Reaction score
I used to have a Denon DM38DAB but it got stolen. Having used a non-DAB hifi with separate speakers to listen to my PC for a while, it's time to replace it with one that has DAB and bluetooth. Only problem is, I'm struggling to find one.

There's the Sony Sony CMTSBT100B, but I can't find a speakerless version. The Denon RCDM40DAB looks good, but is missing bluetooth. Any better ideas?

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Marantz MCR611 if the budget will stretch to it or buy a BT receiver for the Denon.

Although if PC is the source then Internet radio gives a wider selection & better quality than DAB.

Marantz MCR611 looks great, if a little pricey, but not much else to choose from. For a minute I thought the M-CR511 was even better, since I don't need to play CDs, but then realised it doesn't have DAB.

Seems a bit fiddly and wasteful to buy a separate receiver for a new bit of kit.

My connection isn't great, so web radio cuts off sometimes and can stutter when other devices are streaming or whatever. Didn't realise it would be better quality though, thanks for the heads up.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom