• You are not yet elligible to post in the voucher code classifieds forum. See here for more information. Thank you.

For Sale Hifi Clearout - Speakers, DACs, Preamp

Bump

Bump

Bump

bump

Bump

Hi mate, any chance you'd be willing to sell and ship the spare HR824? I'm only after the woofer but I assume you'd rather get rid of the whole unit.

I would need it shipped to Belfast so I understand if not, just thought I'd ask!

@aKelso thanks for the enquiry, I’ll get the speaker out and check it over to make sure it is how I stored, will post some photos tomorrow. I’ll also get a quote for postage and think of a price.

Will get back to you tomorrow if that is ok.

@Ugg10 Brilliant! I'm in no rush so it's all good if you want to take your time.

@aKelso hope you don’t mind, will sort this out at the weekend as I had ”stuff” to sort out.

@Ugg10 No problem, again I'm in no rush so whenever is convenient for you, cheers.

@aKelso really sorry for the delay in responding, a few issues came up which took my time.

Anyway, I got the speaker out and it is fully working (will link a couple of short videos below), woofer is in good condition with no dings or creases in either the cone or the dust cap that I can see (pics below). It is a US model that has had the transformer replaced and it only has TRS and XLR connections (no RCA).

So, if you are still interested I would want £100 as it is a fully working speaker plus shipping which would be £30 insured. Let me know if you want to go ahead.

IMG_1644.jpeg

IMG_1643.jpeg

IMG_1642.jpeg

IMG_1645.jpeg

Hi. I am interested in Denon DVD-2500BT.
Are you able to post Royal Mail 48hr / Parcelforce Express 48 to London, UK for £150. I can BT the payment to your bank immediately.

@Ekso hi, will measure up the box and weigh it tonight and check postage costs. However I won’t be able to post until Saturday at the earliest, is that OK.

@Ekso Checked postage and it will have to go as a large parcel (3cm over medium parcel limit) on parcelforce48. So I can do the player for £150 including post. I also looked and can drop off at a post office tomorrow if we can sort out detail this evening.

Please confirm on here and we can then go to PM.

I have also got a couple of videos playing a dvd and a Blueray if you need proof it works ok, also checked cd playback which was fine but not worth videoing.

Cheers.

Hi @Ugg10. Agreed. £150 including post. Lets go to pm. If possible. I am setting this up for a friend, before I travel overseas on Sat evening, so would prefer a quick payment and a quick delivery. Is there much of a difference between 24 and 48hr delivery? I can paypal friends or BT...whichever you prefer as a faster method. Lets go to PM to confirm if we bank with same banks....

@Ekso thanks for the reply. Will pm you.

@Ekso payment received, many thanks, will get it posted at the weekend hopefully.

Posted Denon 2500BT

@Ekso many thanks for a smooth transaction.

Bump

Bump

bump

bump

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom