• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HiFi Bitz

facial

Banned
Sorry if this is not posted in the correct section, I did have a look but the best place i could see would be in one of the sections for the item i want to buy.

Now they seem rather expensive from what i can see, but i just wondered if any one had used them before? Good or Bad experiences, that kind of thing.

Cheers

KUBBY

Hi Facial,

I take it you want some feedback from anyone who has used this dealer?

Give the guys some clues,what are you after?

K.

facial

Banned
Sorry, yeah to be honest im after something where i can get finance, due to being impatient and getting a lump some of money in next couple of months. So really feed back on this store would be good, after saying this, i have found Peter Tyson and kent who both also offer finance.

I know people frown on it but I do have my finances under control :rolleyes:

I am mainly looking for a HD projector, not fussed about 720p or 1080 but obviously would prefer 1080. A projector screen, speakers, and an amp.

Cheers

KUBBY

well, you've already got one positive response,lets see what happens

Nobody is going to criticise your management of your own money,here,mate

Good Luck

k

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom