Question Hiding HDAnywhere HDMI Reciever

KamSandhu44

Hi all,

After some advice on how to hide the HDAnywhere HDMI receiver behind the TV.

My TV is mounted on this

Samsung WMN3000BX Ultra-slim TV Wall Mount / TV Bracket - Samsung UK

It mounts the TV very close to the wall, the receiver is 26mm thick.

I'm thinking I would have to ask my builder to make some sort of recess behind the TV, does anyone have other ideas?

All ideas welcome.

KamSandhu44

Member 319784

I did see the sync box box. I am planning to use a spur switch for the power, so it would fit if I don't plug power in to it. But surely it would be cheaper to make some sort of small recess?

Hey @KamSandhu44, the guys here said this: I think his only option is to have a recess cut into the wall as he's suggesting or use one of those sync boxes. The only other alternative would be to install a different TV bracket that doesn't sit so close to the wall.

Guessing you don't want to replace the bracket though!?

KamSandhu44

Hey @KamSandhu44, the guys here said this: I think his only option is to have a recess cut into the wall as he's suggesting or use one of those sync boxes. The only other alternative would be to install a different TV bracket that doesn't sit so close to the wall.

Guessing you don't want to replace the bracket though!?

Hi, replacing the TV bracket would be the last option.

Currently my TV sits just over 20mm from the wall and I would like to keep it like that. My builder is coming over on Wednesday so I will speak to him about making a recess.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom