Hiding cables

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by razbox, Dec 31, 2006.

1. razbox

razbox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Hello

I mounted my plasma on a wall just above a dado rail, with a small stand for the AV equipment below it. It looked great - until I had the cables left over!

So I bought a plastic cable tidy system (a white one like this one: http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/invt/19924), but that looks untidy (unless I can figure out some way of glueing it to the wall.

So I was thinking of this instead - eBay cable - but that won't work with the dado rail.

Any ideas? thanks :smashin:

2. Marcus D

Marcus D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi Just about to install my 1st plasma (arrives in the morning !!!!) I work in the building industry and went to Senate Electrical who are a local wholesaler (had to use mates account though) who had loads of cable tidying stuff which from memory was similar to what the ebay site shows and cheaper - may be worth a visit?? I just got several lengths of white mini trunking for my install which I will fix to the wall and decorate to match (would recess the cables but we hope to move shortly). They had all manner of wrap around conduits, ties , clips etc etc and were really helpful. Tap Up a friendly building industry friend and go and see what they have!!

Hope this is of use

Marcus