• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Hidden Agenda

zt1903

Distinguished Member
So picked this up this morning and played through story mode with the kids this evening. Was pretty good fun but not sure how much replay value it will have.

Definitely worth at least one or two more playthrough of the main story mode to play about with choices and to have a go at at the competitive mode.

Toasty

Distinguished Member
Yeah, played this 5 player last night, good fun. The first two parts played out well, but the final part seemed a bit abrupt, could be how we choose certain things though. Had a quick go at competitive too, which was ok, if a bit of an after thought.

Certainly worth a play if you like ripple effect games, but glad I got a bargain, a bit too short for full price. We'll finish competitive mode and maybe play with a different set of friends and that be it. So will tick up the hours played a bit.

shoemaker666

Distinguished Member
well i brought a copy of this and cant play it. this ps4 game doesnt support the ps4 controller and my phones anroid version wont run the app. so im not going to bother buying a new phone just to play this.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom