Hi

AsadHaroon2015

this is my first post in here , i am looking for a PS3 at the best price right now just want few opinions from members here which is the best place to purchase a ps3 on a cheap between £300 to £400 pounds is fine with me just need some advice thanks

tony79

Novice Member
Hi there. Don't take this the wrong way but there are quite a few threads in this section highlighting the deals available at the mo so dont think it was neccessary to start a new thread. though seeing as you're a noob I'll let you off :) I got mine from great universal with no problems in the first week of sale but there seems to be issues with them now. I'd just have a read into other threads and I'm sure you'll find a deal suited to you.

AndyPee!!

Novice Member
...i also got mine from G.U. ordered online on the Sunday evening 1st April, delivered on the 5th at 11am!! make sure you use the quidco.com link and enjoy 20% off the list price plus another 10% after you have paid!!
(ps, the thread title is rather vague!!)

AsadHaroon2015

Hi there. Don't take this the wrong way but there are quite a few threads in this section highlighting the deals available at the mo so dont think it was neccessary to start a new thread. though seeing as you're a noob I'll let you off :) I got mine from great universal with no problems in the first week of sale but there seems to be issues with them now. I'd just have a read into other threads and I'm sure you'll find a deal suited to you.

well thanks for a reply and also don't take this the wrong but what exactly do you mean by i'll let you off
what can you do ? nothing i guess :D and once again thanks for reply just had to clearfy on what you said laters

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom