Hi. New guy here

Discussion in 'Playstation VR' started by maxious, Sep 22, 2017.

1. maxious

maxious
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi there. New guy here to the foumn. Just wanted to say hi and how's it going. I'm sure I'll get a lot of people thinking I'm some one else with a different account. Happened a lot when I was on gumtree.
    I am a long time gamer and have been interested in VR gaming ever since 1980
    Do a bit of volunteer work with sci fi and gaming groups.
    Working on 3Ds max animations and currently trying to get my Ytube gaming channel up and running.
    I really am very much into VR gaming which is why I came here to seek out a like minded community and hopefully make some friends.
    So how is everyone?

2. vinvader

vinvader

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +538
    Hi maxious, welcome to the forum. So what are you playing at the moment? I'm spending most of my VR time in Solus at the moment and really enjoying it.

3. maxious

maxious
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hey there and thanks for replying. Well at the moment I'm trying as many of the PSVR games as I can. I try to do a live broadcast as often as possible and mixing it up just as much. some of the more favourites have been Far point, Arizona sunshine, Werewolf's within, Star trek bridge crew and Resident evil 7. But yesterday I just started Solus. and I'm loving it. Being chased by that tornado was really thrilling. and I think ill be spending most of next week playing through it.

4. winka45

winka45

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +449
    Hi and welcome.

Is solus worth buying then at £12.79 I know I should snap it up at that price anyway but unsure in it. (no spoilers just in case)

5. maxious

maxious
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Well I just got it the other day and I'm really enjoying it. Im going to be broadcasting it next week as I play through it. I think it's worth it so far