Question Hi - Is there any kind of manual DB editing/scraping tool for Zappati like ROMs NMJTool box

Discussion in 'Video Streaming Boxes & Services' started by GaspodeX, Dec 20, 2017.

1. GaspodeX

GaspodeX
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi

I've just brought a Zappati One HDR mainly for 4K playback. I have a Popcorn Hour A500 and am used to using Roms NMJToolbox program for scraping and editing.

The built in scraper seems a bit hit or miss.

All my TV Shows are named with the renamer and in exact TVDB format. Yet for some reason it will just not scape a handful of episodes of a season of a show every so often (I have no idea why)

Any kind of manual DB editing tool ? I'm running Zappiti server on a PC in the background where all my NAS drives are accessible.

Thanks

G

2. bubblegum57

bubblegum57

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +289
    could you create a nfo file, & put it in the folder, it might scrape better

3. GaspodeX

GaspodeX
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    its an odd one - I think it may have something to do with how its scraping certain characters - for example X-men animated and X-Men evolution - it basically reads it as X men and doesn't match on TVDB .. which is really annoying ...

4. mtenga

mtenga

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,912
    Very strange indeed. All the X-men shows seem to have their own IDs on TVDb from a quick check. You can manually add them in Zappiti if the auto does not work. Just re-identifying and typing in the series name and then episode number should be working. If not I'd mail them with an example.