Hi, Im new here and need some help/opinions.

I recently (about a month more or less) started a new “kind” of training.

More weight less cardio.

For the last couple of years I’ve been obsessed with my cardio, the more the better. I would stay HOURS at the gym when I had the time just walking and running on the treadmill.

After months my PT finally convinced me to do just 30 minutes of intense cardio. And I have never hated my body more than I do know.

My shoulders and back look so broad my legs look bulky; I feel like I don't look feminine ( im about to cry just writing this).

Is this is normal because It’s a new training, and my body hasn't gotten used to it? And it will size down with time, that’s what my PT keeps saying but in his opinion I look good, so he dosent see the problem that I do.

Ps. English isn't my first Language so sorry for any misspelled words or grammatical errors.

RicksonGracie1972

Distinguished Member
I recently (about a month more or less) started a new “kind” of training.

More weight less cardio.

For the last couple of years I’ve been obsessed with my cardio, the more the better. I would stay HOURS at the gym when I had the time just walking and running on the treadmill.

After months my PT finally convinced me to do just 30 minutes of intense cardio. And I have never hated my body more than I do know.

My shoulders and back look so broad my legs look bulky; I feel like I don't look feminine ( im about to cry just writing this).

Is this is normal because It’s a new training, and my body hasn't gotten used to it? And it will size down with time, that’s what my PT keeps saying but in his opinion I look good, so he dosent see the problem that I do.

Ps. English isn't my first Language so sorry for any misspelled words or grammatical errors.
Can you explain your what your current workouts look like?
For example, 30 minutes treadmill and 30 minutes lifting weights.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom