Hi Guys, I am looking for some help regarding 4K 120Hz Splitters.

Aug The Dawg

Novice Member
I would like to take my PC output and run it to 2 different TV's. Currently I use a display cable for my monitor, but I would like to replace that monitor with the LG OLED48CXPUB CX 48" 4K Smart OLED TV. Apologies for not posting a direct link, i'm not sure if they are allowed on this forum.

Desired Setup.

Output or Source of signal is a HDMI 2.1 via a GTX 3090 video card.

TV1 is 1 OLED48CXPUB CX 48" 4K Smart OLED TV. (presenting the 4K 120Hz image to the tv)
TV2 is a 3 year old LG 60HZ HDMI connection. (presenting a 4K 60hz image to the tv) (I can see this changing to a replaced TV in the future also doing HDMI 2.1 @ 4K 120Hz.).

Both TV's have and support HDR and 4k and the OLED48 will also support G-SYNC.

From surfing these forums and looking everywhere it seems there is only 1 product that may fit that need. The "HDFury 4K Diva 18Gbps". I saw Joe Fernand recommend this to another individual, but i'm not 100% sure if this fits my use case.

Thread I am referring to. "Question - Splitter which handles [email protected]?"

Can you please let me know if i am missing something or if you know of a simpler solution to my goal. Since my video card only has 1 HDMI cable, I've been wracking my brains on how to just have a gaming monitor (LG TV) and a TV monitor that I can play my PC games on.

Thank you for your time and assistance.
Aug

Last edited:

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
You either add a second Graphics card to the PC, have two monitors with identical features plus a suitable 1x2 Distribution Amp (Splitter) or have a look at the HDFury VRRoom (on Pre order for delivery in Nov 2021).

There are no simple/low cost options once you start to push the video envelope.

Joe

Aug The Dawg

Novice Member
You either add a second Graphics card to the PC, have two monitors with identical features plus a suitable 1x2 Distribution Amp (Splitter) or have a look at the HDFury VRRoom (on Pre order for delivery in Nov 2021).

There are no simple/low cost options once you start to push the video envelope.

Joe
Thanks for the reply Joe. I will take a look at the product you mentioned below.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom