Hi BOYS DAMSEL IN DISTRESS

podgiekop1

Standard Member
Reaction score
HI BOYS WHAT A LOVELY SITE YOU HAVE GOIN HERE IVE GOT A PROBLEM:confused: AND I NEED A MAN SO TO SPEAK;) IVE GOT A £1000 BUDGET AND IM AFTER A BIG ONE :oops: 50" WILL DO. BUT BEING A BLONDE DONT HELP COS I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT PLASMA TVS CAN ANY YOU MEN HELP ME OUT MAYBE PLEASE ILL BE GRATEFUL XXX

Hello,

If you are serious:), I would recommend a Samsung 50" Q96/97HDX, you can get them for around £850-£899 Delivered, nice SD performance for the money, also HD looks v.good I'm told.:thumbsup:

Hello,

If you are serious:), I would recommend a Samsung 50" Q96/97HDX, you can get them for around £850-£899 Delivered, nice SD performance for the money, also HD looks v.good I'm told.:thumbsup:
HO IM SERIOUS THANKYOU BRI 1 XX FOR LOOKIN

You may be able to find a Panasonic 50PX70 for under £1000 if you shop around, but bear in mind it doesn't necessarily come with a pedestal stand.

HI BOYS WHICH ONE OF THESE TWO WOULD YOU SAY IS THE BEST AT THE MOMENT IM ON FREEVIEW CABLE DOES THIS MATTER XXX

what is it with you (BOYS) ive had a thread on here for few hours askin about these both panasonic TH50PX70B / samsung ps50q97hd not one answer a sexy girl comes on an shes gettin replys straight away.AND BY THE WAY SEXY GIRL i like the q97 if its any help xx

what is it with you (BOYS) ive had a thread on here for few hours askin about these both panasonic TH50PX70B / samsung ps50q97hd not one answer a sexy girl comes on an shes gettin replys straight away.AND BY THE WAY SEXY GIRL i like the q97 if its any help xx
NOW NOW JEALOUSY WILL GET YOU NOWHERE

My guess is that DID is actually a 19 stone builder called Dave.[/uote]
I USE TO NO A 19 STONE MAN NAME DAVE BUT HE WASNT A BUILDER. HE WAS HEAVY THOUGH BUT THATS FOR A DIFFERENT WEBSITE SO YOCKT PANNY OR SAMMY XXX

Just to confuse things more i would say Samsung.

Well I just bought a panny so that's where my allegiance lies.

Isn't a 50" plasma overkill for watching freeview? How far away from this thing are you going to be sitting/reclining seductively Dave.....er Sexy.

According to my information not only is "sexygirl"` posting from the same computer as you are but "her" email address is michael****@hotmail.com.

Please `note that we have a General Chat forum for posting rubbish :)

Yeah but I bet he looks good dressed to kill on a Saturday night :devil:

Thats one way to get answers lol. me goes off and puts dress on, even though its not the week end.

You dirty old men! Good trick though, hopoefully the management will smile on the double membership under the circumstances.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom