Hey PC gamers, Back.

GMC79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello people, wanna start by apologizing to BSNismo for me being a tadger id had a bad week and was drunk.:laugh: No idea if people will remember.
Anyhow hope didn't cause offence, stayed away as was embarrassed was bit of a:nono::facepalm::suicide::thumbsdow

But was hard to stay away recently. :)

Same rig still running beautifully to be honest (x3 720BE/6870), but hoping for i5 3570k upgrade as a start early in new year.

We all are deeply scarred by recent incidents and some of us are struggling to come to terms of what went on.

AVForums have kindly offered to pay for any treatments required to get over this traumatic experience.

That said i have no idea what went on, who went where so i'm going to back out slowly and shut the door behind me, i was never here...

We all are deeply scarred by recent incidents and some of us are struggling to come to terms of what went on.

AVForums have kindly offered to pay for any treatments required to get over this traumatic experience.

That said i have no idea what went on, who went where so i'm going to back out slowly and shut the door behind me, i was never here...

Amnesia is a common symptom of PTSD.

where's nismo? dont feel right posting without a comment.:mad:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom