Hey Guys, looking for some people to game with COD for now, BF3 to come

joeprosho

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Ive just got the internet back and rigged up, im looking for some people (who are not children) to game with on MW3 atm... will be getting BF3 shortly

i will probably be getting Elite soon, have the PSN credit, jsut finding my feet first

i used to be pretty good at COD, 2.5kd but havnt played for over a year so am back down to the 1.1 atm lol, just gettign to grips with it all again

i like playing anything really, but bakc in the day i used to play with some dudes while we chatted on skype, its mcuh better for comms, and gives yo uan unfair advantage when playing S&D, i wouldnt mind doing that again if anyone fancy's it

ive never been in a clan, playing competition stuff.. (once on BF2 played a clan game), i wouldnt be apposed to it but am not good enough atm...

feel free to add me, or please reccomend a clan or a few guys who would be up for playing, im 24, work full time, so will mostly be a short evening shift, or weekends

cheers guys!

hey Guys PSN Name is: Munrow

im mostly active on here, and HUKD, not sure i could handle another forum...

Last edited:
You could always hook up with us at LW. We have plenty of clan and non members playing with us and also a large number of BF and GT5 players to.

Very shortly we will be entering the gaming leagues, incase that tickles your fancy.. in a man way only ;)

Feel free to PM me or add my psn VillanUK

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom