Hexic HD

SourKraut

I know this is an old game now, but I had the trial of this a few months ago, but I cannot find the main game to download...there only seems to be the theme available :confused:
I preferred this to Hexic 2

SourKraut

Hi Alan,
I don't remember it being pre-installed, but do remember it being on the marketplace

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
Mine came pre-loaded on my xbox when I got it, if you've previously downloaded it you should be able to access it from the Download History bit in the xbox, although if I remember correctly when I checked in that section it had a few thousand things there cos it was all the videos etc I'd downloaded too :)

alanrob

Hi Alan,
I don't remember it being pre-installed, but do remember it being on the marketplace

Only had my Xbox for a little over 4 months and I've never seen this title on the marketplace. It is in my game list in My Xbox section and in there on my mates so believe it comes as default on the 360. Maybe you deleted it, if so then I've no idea how you'd get it back.

SourKraut

Cheers guys...I thought I'd only deleted the trial, but maybe your both correct about it being pre-installed :(
I'll try and have a look at the history section later
Thanks again

Stealth Rodeo

Cheers guys...I thought I'd only deleted the trial, but maybe your both correct about it being pre-installed :(
I'll try and have a look at the history section later
Thanks again

If it was pre-installed on your HDD like mine was, it won't be in your Download History, because you never had to download it. Last weekend I formatted my HDD and lost Hexic HD, so I had to call MS Support and get them to send me a prepaid code to redeem on the dash to be able to download it. At least now if I delete it, it will be in my Download History.
:rolleyes:

SourKraut

If it was pre-installed on your HDD like mine was, it won't be in your Download History, because you never had to download it. Last weekend I formatted my HDD and lost Hexic HD, so I had to call MS Support and get them to send me a prepaid code to redeem on the dash to be able to download it. At least now if I delete it, it will be in my Download History.
:rolleyes:

Just been reading the Hexic HD Forums, and as you say, a call to Support is required :thumbsup:

inzaman

I have only just realised today that this is on my HD - have only had my 360 10 months :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom