heroes

The series was shown once before in the UK on the Scifi channel, Maybe you caught an episode...

If it's the 9.00pm one then maybe you saw it last week at 10.00pm.
I've often done this as series links tends to record both episodes each week.

that must be it i think ,england match on then that episode or i saw it on sunday, my memorys obviously shot on this one ,just know it was last week ,not on sci fi channel, i would never have remembered that far back:cool:

Ok now I'm confused.:confused:
I'm now watching yesterdays episode 7, which I saw last week at 22.00 on BBC HD.
So they cancelled episode 6 last week on BBC HD as the football was on but showed the +1 episode as normal at 22:00 :confused:

Ok now I'm confused.:confused:
I'm now watching yesterdays episode 7, which I saw last week at 22.00 on BBC HD.
So they cancelled episode 6 last week on BBC HD as the football was on but showed the +1 episode as normal at 22:00 :confused:

Yes they did.

Watched it in HD for the first time, great picture on my new Pioneer 428xd. I use the optical out to amp, question is, whats the score with their 5.1 output. Receiver says it is but the centre channel dissapears and speech is split between l & r channels as soon as the prog starts? why?

R

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom