Heroes World Tour: London

ash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/heroesworldtour/

No OFFICIAL news on location yet! I really want to go :D

But, from what I here, Hayden will be their, along with Milo (Peter P.)
A lot of them will be on UK chat shows in the morning of Friday, GMTV? Richard and Judy? I don't know what theyre called, but I'll have a look :D

From some sites:
August 30

• More info soon

August 31

• What: Cast appearance (only Hayden confirmed)
• Where: London Eye
• Time: 12.30pm

September 01

• More info soon

September 02

• Event: London Film and Comic Con
• What: Signing and photo session with Hayden Panettiere & Jack Coleman
• Where: Earl's Court
• Cost: Signed picture £20 each // Photo session £15 each
• Link: LondonFilmandComicCon.com

If anyone gets any news on the London covention, pray do tell

I'm checking almost every site i can in order to get any kind of info.

I am definately going to LFCC next sunday to meet Hayden and Jack but i need to get Adrian and Milos auto.

My plan is to wait until wednesday andif nothing has been announced about a signing venue, i am going to take a gamble and go to the London eye press event and just pray i can grab an auto as they're leaving.

The only other issue i have is that i have nothing to get signed. I wanted a poster to take with me but no where is selling them

yeh i'm going to the LFACC and hopefully i'm gonna get Hayden's, Jack's and Dom's (lost, lotr) autographs! It's my first LFACC, but i've been to loads of collectormanias, so if they are anything like them they should be fantastic!!

I am just glad the event has moved to Earls Court 1 cos the last LFCC i went to in Earls Court 2 was too crowded :thumbsdow

I'm going on Saturday to get a mates star wars poster signed and i'm back on Sunday for Jack and Hayden. God i hope they don't cancel.:rolleyes:

I plan to go to Eclipse in march and Collectormania next month for all the Heroes guests too:thumbsup:

Picture with Hayden?! (If we're not on first name terms yet we will be :D)

*Checks calendar*

Yeah, about the Comic-Con in London, they had pre-book tickets on sale to buy a profeesional photo-shoot with Hayden and Jack, but theyre finished- you can't buy them online... might still be on the day though.

How hard would it be to get a pic/auto-graph? I have never been to Comic-Con.... and my main interest ONLY is really to see the Heroes stars.... and Smallville if any of them are attending.

It costs though mate. £15 an auto from Jack and £20 from Hayden. You should be able to grab a quick photo with them over the signing desk. If you want an official photo done with them it's another £15 each.

I'm buggared as i have nothing that i can get signed and don't know anywhere that has official gear i can buy

Will these be on sale on the day?

And also can't you just get a Heroes DVD Season 1 (if it is out), or grab a poster from eBay? And last ditch a magazine? Or FHM with Hayden on it :p

Will these be on sale on the day?

And also can't you just get a Heroes DVD Season 1 (if it is out), or grab a poster from eBay? And last ditch a magazine? Or FHM with Hayden on it :p

I'm not sure TBH. I know alot of them were sold online and have probably sold out already as time for them is limited. I'm going to save £30 and get a photo with each of them over the desk.

Everything relies on the world tour really. If the tour has a signing they will have official merchandise with them for fans but as there's no signing planned so far, it doesn't look good.

Apart from the Comic-Con which may not be official NBC Heroes, the other things might be signings for the DVD?

I checked out HMV site to see if they are doing an in-store event, they aren't...

Hopefully USA don't do bank Holidays, and we get some news tomorrow!

And I'm on holiday, and live in London so short-notice works for me :)

And I know why there is a sudden interest **cough*Hayden*cough**

The fact that they are in London for 3 days (Hayden and Jack staying on for LFCC on sunday too)

Friday seems to all be about TV and media appearances but nothing has been said for Thursday and Saturday. Thursday is better for me though :D although i see Saturday being more likely.

She's doing the Japan leg of the tour so won't be coming over here :mad:

Well at the is moment in time a fan signing event with all 4 cast members doesn't seem to be happening.

So unless something changes my plan is to go to the London eye cast appearnace at 12.30 pm on Friday but also go to the 'This morning' studio before that where Milo is appearing.

apparently the studio is a short walk from the London eye so it may work out fine :D

Ali could come to the uk and jessica could go to Japan they wouldn't know:). Jessica is abit psycho though so maybe she would be better in the uk.

I heard a rumour that the Cinema Store in leister square may have be holding the signing but i'd take that as a pinch of salt

Cinema store are not doing a signing.

On the NBC site there are now videos of them in Munich. They are signing autos at the hotel and where they are doing a photo shoot is what i think they're doing at the London eye.

Best bet is to assume there's no signing event and get to the London eye at 12.30. You should bag an auto off them aswell as seeing them

This is my Plan for Friday

1. Get to London very early in the morning. Around 7.30am

2. Go to the ITV studios, 15 minutes walk from the London eye. Milo(Peter) is appearing on 'This morning' so i'm going to try and get his auto there.

3. After that go back to the London eye. They are not doing any 'fan' promotion stuff and all they're probably doing at the 'eye' is go round once and sod off.

If i can get to the 'eye' early enough to i'll try and get Adrian's (Nathan) autograph as i don't think they'll say no.

Hayden and Jack i can meet at LFCC on sunday.

That seems to be all that's hapening, but i'm going to take my chances:eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom