Heroes season 2

Spooky

Anyone know when Heroes returns to BBC HD? Finally got round to watching the final episodes I had on my box and need to find out what happens next.

jrp023

Novice Member
i think its gonna be a while yet possibly 6 months or more, volume two has finished in america though so if you cant wait you can always download it

Perry Vale

Standard Member
I'm guessing the original plan may have been for it to take up it's original slot once the new Torchwood series finishes (in 13 weeks), but now that S2 has been held up in the states due to the writers strike, it may now end up being a bit later than that.

kevstarkie

Series 2 has not been held up in the states. It was cut down to only 13 episodes and they have all been shown in the US. I downloaded them and have watched already, having watched series 1 on sci fi I was already waiting for series 2 before the bbc started series 1.

Synchronicity

Series 2 has not been held up in the states. It was cut down to only 13 episodes and they have all been shown in the US.
Why do you think it was cut down to only 13 episodes?;)

Id say the fact that they are now unable to continue with the series till the writers strike is resolved means it is effectively being "held up".

I just hope they resolve the whole situation soon,its a bit crap having all these quality series hovering in limbo mid series:thumbsdow

kevstarkie

Why do you think it was cut down to only 13 episodes?;)
I say that because it is true. Instead of having a really long wait to continue the series they cut it to 13 episodes and at the end of the 13th episode it goes to volume 3 just as it went to volume 2 at the end of series 1 with Hiro in Jpan in the past.

kevstarkie

So it was, just checked my files and it is only 11. Knew it was around that figure but guessed 13 for some reason.

eas4uk

it was 11 episodes and the the last 2 shows where shockingly bad

unfinished scripts due to the strike and the butchering of the story line to finish half a season early was really bad

apprantly the producers appologised for it being so bad ...
There is a specific quote from Tim Kring the creator about how he thought they had got sidetracked a bit at the start of the second season. He went on to say that the second half of the season would pick up and be lot sharper, unfortunately this strike did bugger things up for them

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom