Heroes Season 2 - US (inc spoilers)

Razor

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would give everyone a heads up. Season 2 of Heroes starts on the 24th of September 2007.

I personally cant wait. :)

Likewise, but if I download series 1, I may just get it watched before they start session 2, that would save me waiting six months before it appears in the UK.
FYI I believe, Heroes Season 2 is starting in Jan 2008 in the UK.

@Razor: Thanks for the heads up.

FYI I believe, Heroes Season 2 is starting in Jan 2008 in the UK.

@Razor: Thanks for the heads up.

No worries pal. I had a massive grin on my face when I found out. :D

This is definitely my favourite new show of last year. Also the picture quality in HD is sublime.

like you didn't know, fanboy :D
Didn't want to hurt Razors feelings. :D

No worries pal. I had a massive grin on my face when I found out. :D

This is definitely my favourite new show of last year. Also the picture quality in HD is sublime.
:D Indeed, Heroes is the best programme. Hands down. Nothing even comes close.

Didn't want to hurt Razors feelings. :D

LOL :D

:D Indeed, Heroes is the best programme. Hands down. Nothing even comes close.

Its made The 4400 look a bit shabby.

Its not my fav of all time (OZ, The Wire, 24, X Files, Lost) but its right after the ones I have mentioned. I definitely look forward to it every week.

Where will i be able to download the NBC HD Version?

I got series 1 through an invite only site but i can't remember what it's called

Can't wait!, although i' off to UNi on the 30th so will only catch the 1st episode before i go, and won't be able to dwnload them whilst at Uni like i have bene doing :(

Is there a release date for Heroes S2 on HD DVD yet.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I thibk with Season 2 being spit and having Heroes Origins in the Middle it could be a long wait

I thibk with Season 2 being spit and having Heroes Origins in the Middle it could be a long wait

Dammit. I'm off downstairs to watch Ep 12 now and i'll have finished by the time i'm back at work on Monday at this rate:rolleyes::D

Gonna be several months wait then:suicide:

Heroes: Origins is airing after Heroes Season 2 completely finishes. It will not be airing in the break.

the latest info is that Origins airs in the US at the end of April and runs all the way into May ... so I'm not sure if that's after S2 ends or during the late season break before the last batch of S2 episodes air

:confused: You sure?
I thought it would air in the hiatus, so people don't get bored.
Yeah, I'm 100%. I too was hoping for it to air in the hiatus, but 'fraid not.

I'll see if I can dig up the source for you.

Edit* Here we go folks...
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/33110 said:
...The six-episode miniseries spinoff “Heroes: Origins” will air over six consecutive weeks in late April and May - after “Heroes” airs its second-season finale, explained Kring...

Too bad because I was hoping for:
Heroes S02 Part1
Heroes: Origins
Heroes S02 Part2

The first Episode of season 2 has started to appear in the usual places....cant wait to watch this tonight!

The first Episode of season 2 has started to appear in the usual places....cant wait to watch this tonight!

already?? it airs in the US on the 24th. are you sure it's real?

same thing happened with 24 last season, that was real and was a promo DVD of the first 4 episodes :smashin:

as far as I can see its the pre air copy. am downloading it now so can tell you in 1 hour if its real. :)
from reading the comments at a certain place, it requires a password, and then you find out its a fake with a broken rar file inside

Any heard the rumour that Ricky Gervais is set to join the Heroes cast?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom